Archived Topic

That was the last interesting BCS game.

by tripwire · 1/5/2010

Advertisement
T
tripwire
I really don't give a damn about the so called "national championship" game.

The Orange Bowl? Are you kidding? When was the last time that game was relevant?
B
BroncoBot
AGreed, at least I can study again now!
S
scott715
Great game. BSU delivered and the tv should be happy with the ratings.
M
mormonrasta
scott715 wrote:
Great game. BSU delivered and the tv should be happy with the ratings.


I hope the tv ratings were good. It looked like the stadium was full although the scalpers were practically giving away tickets. You could have got a Fiesta Bowl ticket for $20 (reg price $135) several hours before the game. If that was a measure of interest in this game that's not good.



It would be nice to see two so called nonBCS teams have a financially competitive game with the so called big boys.
M
Mars


That was the last bowl game I'm watching this year, and it was a great one.



Good bragging rights for Boise State- Not only did they win the game on the field, they also dominated in the stands. TCU needs to grow a fanbase.
Advertisement
C
cougarsunited
Mars wrote:


That was the last bowl game I'm watching this year, and it was a great one.



Good bragging rights for Boise State- Not only did they win the game on the field, they also dominated in the stands. TCU needs to grow a fanbase.


Small school with mostly females in as state where people not students or alumni from any college have strong loyalty towards Texas, Texas A&M, Texas Tech (not to mention all the other Texas schools)

Fan base might grow a little if TCU keeps it up, but they are pretty much at their max.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.