Archived Topic

Team Captains Named

by hawkwing · 8/29/2016

Advertisement
G
Guest
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CrC2qoBXgAI-zjI.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

https://twitter.com/BYUfootball/status/770316383347470336



Congratulations to Harvey Langi, Jamaal Williams, Taysom Hill, and Kai Nacua!



https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CrC45R5UsAA3Kmt.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
Schmoe
These players are the best. Hooray for BYU football. We're all happy and everything is good.
A
ABYUFAN
Schmoe wrote:
Only 1/2 of them are Polynesian. I'm shocked!

Just the ones with a Polynesian coordinator. As soon as Detmer is fired and replaced with a Polynesian OC that will be remedied.
I
Isola
You guys don't come across very well in those posts.
B
BoiseBYU
Isola wrote:
You guys don't come across very well in those posts.


Amen. These young men deserve not to be tarnished by such talk
Advertisement
S
Schmoe
Isola wrote:
You guys don't come across very well in those posts.


I'm sorry that poking a little fun at the coaching staff makes me look like a monster.



Obviously these players have worked hard, are excellent leaders, and well deserving of their spots as captains. I've especially been a big supporter of Kai, even after some turned on him following "the punch." Congrats to them is in order.



I'll refrain from joking around on CC from now on as it's so offensive.
A
ABYUFAN
OK I was solidly out of line with my comment. I managed to be irreverent AND not funny. Usually I'm only one or the other.
C
Cougarfan87
BoiseBYU wrote:
You guys don't come across very well in those posts.


Amen. These young men deserve not to be tarnished by such talk


Thanks for having the courage to say something. I have been uneasy about this as well.
S
Schmoe
There, I changed my original post that was clearly made in jest. I'm done.
B
byufan4ever
Schmoe wrote:
There, I changed my original post that was clearly made in jest. I'm done.


I had no problem with your original post. Clearly TIC...
Advertisement
I
Isola
Schmoe wrote:
You guys don't come across very well in those posts.


I'm sorry that poking a little fun at the coaching staff makes me look like a monster.



Obviously these players have worked hard, are excellent leaders, and well deserving of their spots as captains. I've especially been a big supporter of Kai, even after some turned on him following "the punch." Congrats to them is in order.



I'll refrain from joking around on CC from now on as it's so offensive.

I didn't call you a monster or say it was offensive, it just didn't look good. It looked like you saw race instead of seeing 4 senior studs that are going to lead our team this year. I don't think that is who you are, and I definitely don't think that is who BYU fans are.



But for critics of the University, they are going to see confirmation of what they already believe about BYU.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.