Archived Topic

2nd scrimmage highlights

by hawkwing · 8/18/2016

Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
IMO, you need to name a starter (at least to the team) on Wednesday and then give that starter the the vast majority of reps and start fully prepping for Arizona.
F
frdbtr
SpiffCoug wrote:
IMO, you need to name a starter (at least to the team) on Wednesday and then give that starter the the vast majority of reps and start fully prepping for Arizona.


I agree, I don't think they will though, because if one of them all of a sudden started getting all the reps, the media would report it all over the place.
S
SpiffCoug
frdbtr wrote:
IMO, you need to name a starter (at least to the team) on Wednesday and then give that starter the the vast majority of reps and start fully prepping for Arizona.


I agree, I don't think they will though, because if one of them all of a sudden started getting all the reps, the media would report it all over the place.

How? Couldn't be that hard to still show equal distribution in the handful of minutes you allow the media to watch.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.