B
BroncoBothttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qYf7uRGruY
Link to last night's trump speech. I've had some extra time on my hands and listened in. Actually a pretty nice speech (agreed with it mostly) and applaud him for addressing some of the issues that previous candidates would skim over. Asked for the AA vote which will be a tough sell but for those wanting something new, Trump has to seem more appealing that the status quo Hillary machine, who we know sees AA voters as simply that - votes.
What I don't agree with is MORE police. I think the USA is too much of a police state. Get jobs and more (non-welfare) money flowing into places like detroit, Milwaukee, philly, ST. Louis and the crime problems will take care of themselves.
Link to last night's trump speech. I've had some extra time on my hands and listened in. Actually a pretty nice speech (agreed with it mostly) and applaud him for addressing some of the issues that previous candidates would skim over. Asked for the AA vote which will be a tough sell but for those wanting something new, Trump has to seem more appealing that the status quo Hillary machine, who we know sees AA voters as simply that - votes.
What I don't agree with is MORE police. I think the USA is too much of a police state. Get jobs and more (non-welfare) money flowing into places like detroit, Milwaukee, philly, ST. Louis and the crime problems will take care of themselves.

