G
GuestArchived Topic
This poll will definitely get BYU into the Big 12.
by hawkwing · 8/15/2016
Advertisement
T
TulaneVandyRiceCougI can't vote on this one. Tulane has a lot of merit in a lot of ways. I looooooved going there. Edge to the Cougs, though. Y has the whole package. (So what we don't have a tropical disease research med school)
M
MarsTulaneVandyRiceCoug wrote:
Tulane has a lot of merit in a lot of ways.
Such as academics, and.......
1. Tulane has merit in 1 way.
B
BroncoBotMars wrote:Tulane has a lot of merit in a lot of ways.
Such as academics, and.......
1. Tulane has merit in 1 way.
Tulane COULD be a recruiting hotbed, so I guess 2 merits. that's pretty iffy though, I doubt Alabama, lsu, auburn etc are scared of Tulane joining the 12
M
MarsBroncoBot wrote:TulaneVandyRiceCoug wrote:
Tulane has a lot of merit in a lot of ways.
Such as academics, and.......
1. Tulane has merit in 1 way.
Tulane COULD be a recruiting hotbed, so I guess 2 merits. that's pretty iffy though, I doubt Alabama, lsu, auburn etc are scared of Tulane joining the 12
I guess it's technically possible. What was Tulane's last football recruit class rated?
Advertisement
B
BoiseBYUMars wrote:Mars wrote:Tulane has a lot of merit in a lot of ways.
Such as academics, and.......
1. Tulane has merit in 1 way.
Tulane COULD be a recruiting hotbed, so I guess 2 merits. that's pretty iffy though, I doubt Alabama, lsu, auburn etc are scared of Tulane joining the 12
I guess it's technically possible. What was Tulane's last football recruit class rated?
Near number one with respect to the boffo incoming dentist class is what I hear....
Y
Ygridiron4everI'm in Germany providing some instruction to US special agents and attaché's. The attaché from my agency assigned to one of the middle eastern regions played college football at Cincy.
I don't know how connected he can still be, or if he has some bias, but he tells me that his friends in the program are convinced it's BYU and Cincy.
There it is..... I got to add to the speculation -while making a thinly veiled inference from an unproven source - from Bavaria!
I don't know how connected he can still be, or if he has some bias, but he tells me that his friends in the program are convinced it's BYU and Cincy.
There it is..... I got to add to the speculation -while making a thinly veiled inference from an unproven source - from Bavaria!
S
SchmoeYou know you're down the rabbit hole deep when insider information is coming from halfway across the globe. :D
T
TulaneVandyRiceCougMars wrote:Tulane has a lot of merit in a lot of ways.
Such as academics, and.......
1. Tulane has merit in 1 way.
Culture. People love New Orleans.
B
BroncoBotMars wrote:Mars wrote:Tulane has a lot of merit in a lot of ways.
Such as academics, and.......
1. Tulane has merit in 1 way.
Tulane COULD be a recruiting hotbed, so I guess 2 merits. that's pretty iffy though, I doubt Alabama, lsu, auburn etc are scared of Tulane joining the 12
I guess it's technically possible. What was Tulane's last football recruit class rated?
Agreed.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.

