Archived Topic

Massey predictions (BYU 43)

by scott715 · 8/15/2016

Advertisement
G
Guest
Essentially predicting BYU to go 5-7.
S
scott715
Ignoring road/home, that would be 6-6. Got to win the first one. I don't think those numbers are very accurate so I'd say we do better. Toledo at home should be a win to get to 7 wins.
B
BOID
The team is stacked. Best QB 1st/2nd duo in nation. Hill/Mangum were just rated #3, but I think in reality, #1.



It's remarkable, the cheek of these people, saying BYU will lose to every P5 on the schedule.



Although any outcome is possible, including 11-1 or even 3-9, I think it's safest to predict from 7-5 to 9-3.
S
Schmoe
BOID wrote:
The team is stacked. Best QB 1st/2nd duo in nation. Hill/Mangum were just rated #3, but I think in reality, #1.



It's remarkable, the cheek of these people, saying BYU will lose to every P5 on the schedule.



Although any outcome is possible, including 11-1 or even 3-9, I think it's safest to predict from 7-5 to 9-3.


I think they're just playing it safe, not necessarily being cheeky. New coaching staff with little experience, so they're taking the middle of the road.
Advertisement
S
snoscythe
scott715 wrote:
Toledo at home should be a win to get to 7 wins.


I wish I had that kind of confidence.
R
redneckjedi
With how close we played UCLA last year, the pieces they lost on defense, and the fact that we get them at home, I have to think we win that one. The only way we don't is serious injuries (like not having Tuiloma last year) or a major regression defensively.
B
BroncoBot
snoscythe wrote:
Toledo at home should be a win to get to 7 wins.


I wish I had that kind of confidence.

Was thinking the same thing. Toledo won't be a gimmie.
M
Mars
hawkwing wrote:
Essentially predicting BYU to go 5-7.

Your math is not good.
G
Guest
Mars wrote:
Essentially predicting BYU to go 5-7.

Your math is not good.

I anticipate a new coaching staff losing 1 game they should win.



:lol:



But also my math is not good.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.