Archived Topic

Camp Day 1 Info/Video/Pics

by hawkwing · 8/5/2016

Advertisement
G
Guest
B
BroncoBot
Thanks hawk.
S
Schmoe
Man, Andrew Eide looks like a bad dude -- wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of him.
Advertisement
B
byufan4ever
Wait, I thought Jay Drew was evil and not to be trusted??
S
snoscythe
byufan4ever wrote:
Wait, I thought Jay Drew was evil and not to be trusted??


Kalani has worn the red, black, and gray, so Drew has a soft spot in his heart for him.
Advertisement
C
Cougs_Rule
snoscythe wrote:
Wait, I thought Jay Drew was evil and not to be trusted??


Kalani has worn the red, black, and gray, so Drew has a soft spot in his heart for him.


Hilarious :lol: :lol:

Nothing more fun than scorning idiot media types. I care what Jay Drew thinks only about 10% more than I do what Gordo thinks--which comes out to be about 12% total for Drew.



And that comes from someone, me, who called out Bronco for making his own bed/problems that would drive him from byu eventually. Duh, Jay drew. Good thing you feel so much better about Kalani. Like we care.
T
TulaneVandyRiceCoug
Is that Tanner handing off to Taysom I see? Hmmmm...trickery comin at ya. Yes indeed, football season is arriving.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.