Archived Topic

2016 Defenses' Worst Nightmare

by snoscythe · 8/5/2016

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
Convenient that this is the first picture leaked out of fall camp:



https://scontent.fsnc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13882392_10207921349446418_1254962652041835508_n.jpg?oh=2626092c97eacd9cd9a8dd2cbaa53b55&oe=58118F43" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



Every D-Coordinator on our schedule needs to go change their shorts.
C
Cougs_Rule
Seems like this was from spring practice. Or off=season?
C
Cougs_Rule
I think that's correct. Because Taysom is now wearing #7 on his jersey.
G
Guest
Taysom did in fact wear #7 today.
N
nuk13
No matter when the picture was taken I agree that it's the defenses" worst nightmare. When 2 of your best players are playing the same position work something out so both can be utilized. That is only true as long as both are healthy. I have no doubt that the Pocotello Kid could be All American at both quarterback and running back if he can keep his wheels under him.
Advertisement
T
TulaneVandyRiceCoug
Wishbone with these 2 + JSwagg and/or Alge would be hell for dfenses to prep for.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.