Archived Topic

Trump's financial and political links to Russia, Putin and Russian mob

by BlueK · 7/27/2016

Advertisement
B
BlueK
Is this anything we should be concerned about?



http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-36862749



This article downplays it a bit, but I'm not so sure. I think his comments about not supporting NATO members were Russia to invade is pretty troubling. I don't see how it helps US interests in the world if Putin suddenly gets confident he can invade his neighbors.
G
Guest
The call by a presidential candidate for a hostile foreign government to hack classified materials in order to release further incriminating evidence is concerning.
D
Ddawg
hawkwing wrote:
The call by a presidential candidate for a hostile foreign government to hack classified materials in order to release further incriminating evidence is concerning.


Blah-blah. The FBI did not do their job. Period. Corruption. Because of these email leaks, the corruption in the DNC and Debbie Wasserman-Schultz was exposed. I welcome any email leaks or information that exposes corruption in any party. Especially the corrupt Dem's and teflon Hillary. Expose the corruption and let the cards fall where they may.
B
BlueK
Ddawg wrote:
The call by a presidential candidate for a hostile foreign government to hack classified materials in order to release further incriminating evidence is concerning.


Blah-blah. The FBI did not do their job. Period. Corruption. Because of these email leaks, the corruption in the DNC and Debbie Wasserman-Schultz was exposed. I welcome any email leaks or information that exposes corruption in any party. Especially the corrupt Dem's and teflon Hillary. Expose the corruption and let the cards fall where they may.


But is that not just putting politics ahead of national security?
S
scott715
It is quite possible that they already have them.
Advertisement
D
Ddawg
BlueK wrote:
hawkwing wrote:
The call by a presidential candidate for a hostile foreign government to hack classified materials in order to release further incriminating evidence is concerning.


Blah-blah. The FBI did not do their job. Period. Corruption. Because of these email leaks, the corruption in the DNC and Debbie Wasserman-Schultz was exposed. I welcome any email leaks or information that exposes corruption in any party. Especially the corrupt Dem's and teflon Hillary. Expose the corruption and let the cards fall where they may.


But is that not just putting politics ahead of national security?


Let's talk about "putting politics" ahead of national security. Let's talk about Hillary and her home brewed email server - and her putting the nations most current, top secret, classified, closely guarded national secrets on a server that had less security than gmail or the DNC email system. There in NO doubt in my mind that somebody (probably Russia, China, and others) hacked Hillary's email server and accessed the nations most current secrets.



Now, I speak with some authority when it comes to Top Secret clearances and national secret information. During the course of my career, I worked in the anti-Terrorist world for several years and had a Top Secret clearance. I was detailed to the FBI and worked in a Joint Taskforce with the FBI for years. I went through the vetting process and received a Top Secret clearance by the FBI. I still have it. I understand the seriousness of guarding the nations information and secrets - Hillary does not. She should be in jail. That is not a joke. If I did what Hillary did, I would have had my laptop, all electronic devices, notes, briefcase, all my work seized, I would have been escorted off the premises, banned from re-entry, prosecuted and convicted. I would have gone to jail - no doubt. Hillary is on the verge of sitting in the Oval Office. National security and the war on terror is no joke to me. It was my life for years.
S
Schmoe
We're going to stretch to try and make this connection -- and completely ignore the fact that Hillary has been bought by radical Islam.
D
Ddawg
scott715 wrote:
It is quite possible that they already have them.


They do. They had them while Hillary was still Sec. of State with her half baked insecure home brew server.
S
SpiffCoug
Schmoe wrote:
We're going to stretch to try and make this connection -- and completely ignore the fact that Hillary has been bought by radical Islam.

She's also been bought by Russia, Saudi Arabia, the Ukraine, Norway, Sweden, etc.
B
BroncoBot
Ddawg wrote:
Ddawg wrote:
The call by a presidential candidate for a hostile foreign government to hack classified materials in order to release further incriminating evidence is concerning.


Blah-blah. The FBI did not do their job. Period. Corruption. Because of these email leaks, the corruption in the DNC and Debbie Wasserman-Schultz was exposed. I welcome any email leaks or information that exposes corruption in any party. Especially the corrupt Dem's and teflon Hillary. Expose the corruption and let the cards fall where they may.


But is that not just putting politics ahead of national security?


Let's talk about "putting politics" ahead of national security. Let's talk about Hillary and her home brewed email server - and her putting the nations most current, top secret, classified, closely guarded national secrets on a server that had less security than gmail or the DNC email system. There in NO doubt in my mind that somebody (probably Russia, China, and others) hacked Hillary's email server and accessed the nations most current secrets.



Now, I speak with some authority when it comes to Top Secret clearances and national secret information. During the course of my career, I worked in the anti-Terrorist world for several years and had a Top Secret clearance. I was detailed to the FBI and worked in a Joint Taskforce with the FBI for years. I went through the vetting process and received a Top Secret clearance by the FBI. I still have it. I understand the seriousness of guarding the nations information and secrets - Hillary does not. She should be in jail. That is not a joke. If I did what Hillary did, I would have had my laptop, all electronic devices, notes, briefcase, all my work seized, I would have been escorted off the premises, banned from re-entry, prosecuted and convicted. I would have gone to jail - no doubt. Hillary is on the verge of sitting in the Oval Office. National security and the war on terror is no joke to me. It was my life for years.

See petraeus scandal as the textbook definition of a double standard. Hillary should have stepped down the day the email scandal rolled out. the fact that she is likely our next president is laughable.
Advertisement
J
jvquarterback
BlueK wrote:
I think his comments about not supporting NATO members were Russia to invade is pretty troubling. I don't see how it helps US interests in the world if Putin suddenly gets confident he can invade his neighbors.


The US needs to exit NATO. It serves no purpose. If Russia were to invade NATO members like Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, or Turkey it would have no bearing on US security and senseless for the US to become involved. This is yet another reason Trump is a better candidate than Clinton.
B
BOID
I am still puzzled as to how anybody can think that Killary is a lesser evil than Trump.



Also, how can we re-establish the concept of willful breach of national security and treason, if we make it so conditional as to say: "Except when said suspect is the nominee of the party favored by Islam, Russians, Chinese, and American mobsters?
B
BOID
One paramount issue for a new Republican administration, will be to immediately remove and replace the leadership of the FBI, CIA, IRS, and all other federal agencies that worked with, or was appointed by Obama. Indictments should follow for E Holder, Lois Lerner, Killary, leadership of BLM, Debbie W Schultz, the leadership of NASA's Goddard Institute who falsified temperature records, any military generals appointed by Obama, including NG generals that were appointed by deals with Obama (similar deals should be made with states to un-do the Obama treachery in which he lobbied for NG leadership that would follw commands to fire on rebellious American citizens).



The DHS should be abolished, and it's weapons and ammo stashes sold back to the public. All NG operations planned by Obama (Operation Jade Gate) should be canceled.



Finally, Obama himself, the architect of most of this treason, should be indicted and prosecuted as well. His executive orders that violated our 2nd, 4th, 10th,and 11th amendments evidence enough, and of course should be immediately cancelled and reversed, even retroactively.
B
BlueK
Tell me why I shouldn't be concerned about this whole Trump love affair with Putin and Russia. I tend to believe if it was the democrat nominee taking such a pro-Russia stance right now that the GOP would lose its mind opposing it and make it a major issue in the campaign. This coyzing up to Putin and Russia seems reckless and dangerous to me.



"Trump’s most shocking, pro-Kremlin proposal is to “look into” recognition of Crimea as a part of Russia. President Obama and nearly every member of Congress — Republican and Democrat — have rejected that idea vigorously. Only Afghanistan, Cuba, Nicaragua, North Korea, Syria and Venezuela have recognized Russia’s annexation of Crimea. Naturally, Putin would love to see the United States join that list."



https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/global-opinions/why-putin-wants-a-trump-victory-so-much-he-might-even-be-trying-to-help-him/2016/08/17/897ab21c-6495-11e6-be4e-23fc4d4d12b4_story.html?utm_term=.257e2b5557c1
J
jvquarterback
It means Trump won't be supporting any CIA led coups in neighbors to Russia, like the ones the CIA led in Iran and the Ukraine. The Iranian coup has in turn led to sixty years of useless meddling in the middle east. Would you like the same thing to happen all of the former Soviet republics? Then by all means vote for Clinton, instigator of the recent coup in the Ukraine, and the extension of NATO further into the eastern bloc. Maybe she'll even get her wish and lead us into WWIII.
Advertisement
B
BlueK
In 4 years we've gone from a GOP position that Russia and Putin are dangerous to our national security to Russia isn't so bad and Putin is a great leader. I can't see anything in those four years that should change the narrative in Russia's favor. It's very confusing.
G
Guest
BlueK wrote:
In 4 years we've gone from a GOP position that Russia and Putin are dangerous to our national security to Russia isn't so bad and Putin is a great leader. I can't see anything in those four years that should change the narrative in Russia's favor. It's very confusing.

That's because you haven't seen the truckloads of money that have been arriving at Trump's back door.
D
Ddawg
Trump has never said Russia was good. Trump did say having a relationship with Putin would be a "wonderful thing." That is true. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. The relationship would have to be based on strength - and trust. A trust that we would kick Russia's a$$ if they interfere in U.S. interests in the Middle East, Ukraine, or anywhere else. Respect comes from a position of strength and power. Obama has zero of that. Obama is spineless and Putin has ZERO respect for the arrogant Child King.



I will state for the record - Putin is a great leader. He's been kicking Obama's a$$ at every turn for 8 years. Putin has Russia's interest 100% front and center. Obama and Hillary do NOT. Their concern is personal power, personal wealth, and advancing Dem Party power and control.



Putin is smart, conniving, wise, and always moving Russian interests forward. Nothing of the kind can be said about Obama or Hillary. They are driven by selfish-self interests and the Socialist agenda.
B
BoiseBYU
Ddawg wrote:
Trump has never said Russia was good. Trump did say having a relationship with Putin would be a "wonderful thing." That is true. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. The relationship would have to be based on strength - and trust. A trust that we would kick Russia's a$$ if they interfere in U.S. interests in the Middle East, Ukraine, or anywhere else. Respect comes from a position of strength and power. Obama has zero of that. Obama is spineless and Putin has ZERO respect for the arrogant Child King.



I will state for the record - Putin is a great leader. He's been kicking Obama's a$$ at every turn for 8 years. Putin has Russia's interest 100% front and center. Obama and Hillary do NOT. Their concern is personal power, personal wealth, and advancing Dem Party power and control.



Putin is smart, conniving, wise, and always moving Russian interests forward. Nothing of the kind can be said about Obama or Hillary. They are driven by selfish-self interests and the Socialist agenda.


I guess I have a different understanding of "great leader." Putin is a bloody murderer who has no compunction killing his opponents and slaughtering his own citizens if it advances his interests. He has no compunction supporting murderous dictators too. Putin lovers claim Putin acts in the interests of Russia, but they are simply fooled. Putin acts only in the interests of Putin. It is shameful that Trump finds Putin admirable.
Page 1 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.