Archived Topic

Timeline on BXII decision for expansion

by BroncoBot · 7/20/2016

Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
How long before the Big XII makes the big announcement. Quick, slow (as usual), never?



Explain below.
S
snoscythe
If the goal really is to have expansion teams in the conference by next season (Fall 2017), I expect it to be done before kickoff of the 2016 football season.
B
BroncoBot
snoscythe wrote:
If the goal really is to have expansion teams in the conference by next season (Fall 2017), I expect it to be done before kickoff of the 2016 football season.

That would be amazing. even if BYU isn't invited. It's time to move on from the SLOW big XII decision makers.
G
Guest
Bowlsby has already backed off the "in time to play in 2017" so I expect awhile.
T
TulaneVandyRiceCoug
I was the idiot *this guy* who gave the vote on Trump getting the nuke codes.



Who else wants to cheer on the Cougs as an ex-patriot? Formal invitation to my Riviera Maya watch party is pending. Schmoe, Mars, Spiff, Hawkwing, et al, come on dooooooowwwwwwn!!!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.