Archived Topic

I can't stand Jay Drew

by Ungoy · 6/30/2016

Advertisement
U
Ungoy
Bush league reporting from the resident beat reporter from the cess pool known as the Tribune. I won't even link to it out of respect for Tanner. He should know that asking questions about relationships and then twitter-blasting that information is bad form.
S
Schmoe
Disgraceful. Another example of the "professionalism" at the Tribune.
G
Guest
I assume you guys are talking about his bringing up that Tanner Mangum and Alexa Gray are no longer engaged, despite Mangum saying he doesn't want to talk about it.



I don't mention the details to be salacious but to provide context.
S
snoscythe
Bring back Rhiannon Potkey and blogs about the players' sock selections!!



Seriously, though--I liked Potkey's stuff. Drew is just a clickbait troll.
U
Ungoy
hawkwing wrote:
I assume you guys are talking about his bringing up that Tanner Mangum and Alexa Gray are no longer engaged, despite Mangum saying he doesn't want to talk about it.



I don't mention the details to be salacious but to provide context.


Yes, that's what I'm referring to. Yeah context is good, but I didn't want to be the one to post it.



Jay Drew is a sackless :utard:
Advertisement
T
TulaneVandyRiceCoug
Sometimes things don't work out. Ugh, why ask? These players have no privacy.
K
KingCoug
I've always hated Drew. He's not only a world class douche, he's a Ute fan working at an anti-LDS paper masquerading as a competent, objective sports reporter. I hope he succumbs to pancreatic cancer one day.
M
Mars
Dennis Pitta made fun of Jan Jorgensen's ex (a reporter) during an interview, because Jan is now engaged to a different girl.
S
SpiffCoug
Mars wrote:
Dennis Pitta made fun of Jan Jorgensen's ex (a reporter) during an interview, because Jan is now engaged to a different girl.

I thought that was fairly unprofessional of Pitta.
1
1967cougar
I enjoy Jay. Yeah, I think there's some bias there. And I do notice that he never posts much when we are ahead but is the first to tweet when we get behind. But he seems to be a nice guy, to me at least. Anyhow, he went to and played ALL the golf courses in the State a few years back. Any man who loves golf that much can't be all bad . . .
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.