Archived Topic

Who will be the best 3pt shooter this year?

by scott715 · 6/29/2016

Advertisement
S
scott715
http://www.cougarboard.com/board/message.html?id=16071657



Here's their percentages from last year (or their most recent season)



College experience

Kyle Davis - .467 (only 15 attempts) - .344 for college career so far w/ limited attempts

LJ Rose - .400 (only 5 attempts) - .349 for college career so far

Nick Emery - .383

Elijah Bryant - .349

David Guinn - .333 (only 3 attempts)



Incoming Freshmen (i couldn't find much in the way of stats but here's what I could find)

TJ Haws - 56% junior year (couldn't find numbers for senior year)

Yoeli Childs - 42% senior year

Steven Beo - 35% junior year (couldn't find numbers for senior year)

Zach Frampton - made 51 3 pointers senior year, not sure on percentage

Payton Dastrup - couldn't find his HS stats at all, but I know he had 3 point range
S
SpiffCoug
Emery will have the most makes and attempts.
S
scott715
I hope TJ Hawes is the one to light it up.
F
frdbtr
I have high hopes for Hawes but the best 3 point shooter next year will be Nick Emery. That kid is a super star in the making.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.