F
FidoArchived Topic
WHITEOUT for Arizona game @ Univ of Phoenix Stadium
by Fido · 6/10/2016
Advertisement
G
GuestYeah, it's Arizona in the middle of the summer. I'll definitely be wearing white.
F
FidoI'm looking forward to the aerial shots of the game to see how much of the stadium is white. If any Arizona folks show up in their white, we'll still take credit--since BYU got the whiteout message first.
M
mormonrastaFido wrote:
I'm looking forward to the aerial shots of the game to see how much of the stadium is white. If any Arizona folks show up in their white, we'll still take credit--since BYU got the whiteout message first.
It will be a very stark contrast. Arizona fans always wear red.
S
scott715Is the stadium open or closed? My family is talking about driving all the way down for the game.
Advertisement
F
FidoIt has a retractable top so it could be either.

http://www.stadiumsofprofootball.com/nfc/images/upcardsstad751.jpg " alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
In September, Glendale still hits 100 degrees with regularity--but maybe the late start (8:30pm mountain daylight time) helps a little in that respect.
In September, Glendale still hits 100 degrees with regularity--but maybe the late start (8:30pm mountain daylight time) helps a little in that respect.
M
mormonrastascott715 wrote:
Is the stadium open or closed? My family is talking about driving all the way down for the game.
There is no chance the roof will be open.
S
SpiffCougFido wrote:https://twitter.com/BYUfootball/status/741063080193318912
Wouldn't it have made more sense to have a BYU player in a White jersey when advertising for BYU fans to wear white to a game?
F
FidoLOL...yes it would. I've seen another ad later on that did have a white uniform. But I thought the same thing the first time I saw it.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.

