F
FidoArchived Topic
BYU hires Erick Schork, strength and conditioning coach
by Fido · 6/8/2016
Advertisement
G
GuestI hadn't heard Bob Medina had left. I always had such high hopes for Medina, but it never quite seemed to get there physically. Our bigs always felt like they got too easily pushed around by shorter bigs on other squads.
I guess we'll see how Erick Schork does. Hopefully he's not a ladies man.
I guess we'll see how Erick Schork does. Hopefully he's not a ladies man.
S
snoscythehawkwing wrote:
Hopefully he's not a ladies man.
Psssst--we're supposed to pretend uncomfortable things never happen at BYU.
B
BYULVsnoscythe wrote:Hopefully he's not a ladies man.
Psssst--we're supposed to pretend uncomfortable things never happen at BYU.
I missed to story apparently . . .?
G
GuestBYULV wrote:hawkwing wrote:
Hopefully he's not a ladies man.
Psssst--we're supposed to pretend uncomfortable things never happen at BYU.
I missed to story apparently . . .?
Frank Wintrich was allegedly quite the ladies man and had many women he was quite serious with at the same time.
Advertisement
S
SpiffCougI don't believe any stories about BYU players or employees and "the ladies" until I hear it from the SMC student section.
S
SenorCougarI'd rather he be a ladies man than a man's man, if you know what I mean...
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.

