Archived Topic

2016 TE JC Hunter Marshal

by scott715 · 6/4/2016

Advertisement
J
Jarhead
I just want to say, I really appreciate all the updates you add to this site scott715.
S
scott715
Lately I have not had much time to post things. Finals start on Monday. Yippee.
F
Fido
Wow....I love it. TE is shaping up to be quite the competition going into fall camp and I can't wait to see how the depth chart shapes up.



Scholarship TEs

Tanner Balderree, Junior - Moved from defense to TE for 2015. No catches. Also played some RB during the 2015 season.

Steven Richards, Sophomore - Was #1 "traditional" TE on depth chart in Fall camp 2015 before suffering a non-contact, season ending knee injury.

Bryan Sampson, Senior - Was #1 "blocking" TE on depth chart. Played 6 games before suffering a non-contact, season ending knee injury running a route in practice.

Solomone Wolfgramm, Sophomore - Transfer from BYU-Hawaii where he played PF on the basketball team. Raw but athletically talented.



Walk-on TEs

Kyle Griffitts, Freshman - Newly returned from a mission and will make his BYU debut.

Hunter Marshall, Sophomore - Transfer from Snow College where he transitioned from WR to TE. Pre-mission he redshirted at Georgia Tech as a preferred walk-on. Went to Snow after "not taking school seriously" his first year.

Nate Sampson, Sophomore - Brother of Bryan Sampson - Played in 1 game as a freshman, no catches.

Cole Wilstead, Junior - Transitioned from BYU's baseball team to football team for 2016. Had been away from football for 4 years but regained a desire to play after playing intramural football.

Corbin Kaufusi, Junior - I heard a report that he was getting some training time in at TE. I guess we'll see how he does.
M
Mars
Nate Sampson made a great TD catch in the final fall camp prior to his mission, I remember.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.