Archived Topic

Of the Position Groups listed, in which do you have the LEAST amount of confidence?

by SpiffCoug · 5/19/2016

Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
It's was fairly convincing that the OL is the position group about which most fans are concerned. Even with the return of Tejan Koroma, the OL took a hit w/ the loss of Kyle Johnson. There are many question marks about health and depth.



I'm sticking with my previous pick with Defensive Line. Tuiloma's health is in question. Big losses from last year. Not sold on the new guys and replacements yet.



Here's how it is so far:

1. ???

2. ???

3. ???

4. ???

5. ???

6. ???

7. ???

8. OL (61%)
E
EM_Puma
Whataya mean? It's got to be the QB's. We only have two stud world class QBs. Now if we had 3, I wouldn't be worrying so much. TIC



I do worry about the OL a lot, but 2nd on my list is the DL.
S
stuckinbig10country
Outside of coaching...I'm not sure there are too many major problems on this team. And the coaching is just unknown.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.