Archived Topic

Feeling that summertime blues

by TulaneVandyRiceCoug · 5/16/2016

Advertisement
T
TulaneVandyRiceCoug
...because this is the final doldrum before the football season.



And other than the media day blip, that is it. I mean, that is f*****g IT. We have months to wait until next season. For me the football season ends when rugby also ends. I'm a die hard bball fan too, but guys, cmon, football is it. I am from the South. And I am a grown man.



Am I am on the thinking that 10 wins is possible, and shall spend my summer by the poolside dreaming a sweet Cougar dream.



I think it can be done. I got the magic call this week for season tickets, and I said sign me the f up!
M
Matty-B
Lol. Love it. I too am so pumped for the season. We moved in November and I have yet to order cable. It'll be going in the week before the season begins

I'll be at the season opener (first game in 3 years)

But... I think I'm most excited for the Michigan State game. Yes, even more than Utah. I have a good friend/co-worker that graduate from and is a huge MSU fan. There'll be some money on the line.

Lol

"Sign me the F up"
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.