Archived Topic

CFP: BYU 2016 Preview

by Fido · 5/13/2016

Advertisement
B
byufan4ever
Thanks for sharing that. Yeah, I guess you could call it pretty fair. Watch the video too. Says we have a great team, but a killer schedule and that BYU is one of the hardest teams for him to judge.
F
frdbtr
I think BYU is nearly impossible to judge because our coaching staff has no history to fall back on to predict success. I think everyone knows I was disappointed in pretty much every hire on this staff with the exception of Detmer and Lamb but I am in wait and see mode. I am hoping against hope that this staff exceeds my expectations but with this schedule and this rookie staff, I don't expect to make it to a bowl game.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.