Archived Topic

Wichita State is interested in joining the MWC.

by Commoner · 5/4/2016

Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
Questions for the MWC:



1) Why wouldn't you want to add a great team with a great historic track record that includes an undefeated regular season, #1 ranking, #1 seed and Final Four appearance?



2) You have TV partners?
F
Fido
I don't know that Craig Thompson has ever been accused of being a smart man. :whistle:
A
ABYUFAN
You gotta feel bad for Wichita State - they must be in a hard way to want to get IN to that steaming pile of dog crap.
B
BlueK
I heard somewhere else that they are trying to start football and look to possibly move to Conference USA if the MwC isn't interested.
Advertisement
E
EM_Puma
Fido wrote:
I don't know that Craig Thompson has ever been accused of being a smart man. :whistle:


Amen :lol:
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.