G
GuestIt's rumored that he will take a meeting with Larry K. to hear him out about transferring but currently most indications seem to say he'll be staying at BYU.
by hawkwing · 4/27/2016
BroncoBot wrote:
Why is he meeting with the K?
hawkwing wrote:
It's reported that he will take a meeting with Larry K. to hear him out about transferring.
Mars wrote:It's reported that he will take a meeting with Larry K. to hear him out about transferring.
Reported, or rumored?
hawkwing wrote:hawkwing wrote:
It's reported that he will take a meeting with Larry K. to hear him out about transferring.
Reported, or rumored?
Rumored. I'll correct my original post.
ABYUFAN wrote:Mars wrote:It's reported that he will take a meeting with Larry K. to hear him out about transferring.
Reported, or rumored?
Rumored. I'll correct my original post.
Honestly this sounds like something some ute fan would completely make up. Kind of like Chase Hansen transferring to BYU when he gets home. There are some doofuses in this world, (in this case - but not exclusively in Utah) who make wild stuff up just to get a response. And some people, like lemmings, respond just as they are predicted to do)
imuakahuku wrote:hawkwing wrote:hawkwing wrote:
It's reported that he will take a meeting with Larry K. to hear him out about transferring.
Reported, or rumored?
Rumored. I'll correct my original post.
Honestly this sounds like something some ute fan would completely make up. Kind of like Chase Hansen transferring to BYU when he gets home. There are some doofuses in this world, (in this case - but not exclusively in Utah) who make wild stuff up just to get a response. And some people, like lemmings, respond just as they are predicted to do)
Just wishful thinking and posting on ute boards.
Brayden Green wrote:
The transferring thing has been debunked several times through multiple sources. Also, the person that started the rumor on the crappy Ute site admitted to it being a joke, and 3 months later it still has legs on their site.
BlueK wrote:
I predict that the next false rumor started by a ute will be that Mika was all set to transfer but somehow BYU pulled off some dirty trick to keep him, like giving him money or something. Stay tuned.
BlueK wrote:
One more comment. I think this is probably the most successful BYU sports related internet trolling attempt ever.
Mars wrote:One more comment. I think this is probably the most successful BYU sports related internet trolling attempt ever.
I'd give that honor to Bronco Mendenhall's "Spirit, Tradition, Honor" uniform idea.