I
imuakahukuHi all,
I want to reach out to my CC family for help. I cannot handle Ohio any more. I really want to move to Utah or Texas (applying for airline jobs so I can take my family to Hawaii often to get to know their cousins and grandma)or South or West. I cannot handle this area any more. I got laid off and have been trying to find a permanent job out West for a while but I can't seem to get any bites being so far away. I have considered going and staying with a friend for a short time to try and find something but I haven't yet because I don't want my in laws to know I am looking (almost exclusively) outside of OH.
I am PMP certified and was an IT Director until my department got outsourced a few years ago. I have been doing PMP work on contract the last few years at PNC Bank but my contract was recently terminated so I am more than happy to find something elsewhere.
If anyone has contacts at companies and feels comfortable with delivering a resume to a hiring manager on my behalf I would be eternally grateful (and I really mean that). I can fully understand why Kirtland OH is a historical site and not headquarters of the church today.
I have been using all kinds of aids (linkedin etc) but it hasn't lead to anything out of state. I have posted companies below that I have been applying to and if you see one listed and feel you can deliver a resume for me to the hiring manager or a corp recruiter or HR person please let me know and I will get you a copy.
Thanks everyone for any help you can give.
ImuaKahuku and Imua BYU!
Recently I applied for positions at:
American Airlines
United Airlines
Spirit Airlines
Arup Labs
Uof U (yes I will take just about anything I can get in Utah :) ).
Utah Tech Council
Omni Hotels
Frontier Airlines
Hill AFB
ICP Systems
Apex Systems
Moxtek
I will be applying for positions in the next today at:
Disney Parks and Resorts
Wireless Services
Goal Zero - Nrg Energy Inc.
American Systems
Parallel HR Systems
Again, any help is very much appreciated!
I want to reach out to my CC family for help. I cannot handle Ohio any more. I really want to move to Utah or Texas (applying for airline jobs so I can take my family to Hawaii often to get to know their cousins and grandma)or South or West. I cannot handle this area any more. I got laid off and have been trying to find a permanent job out West for a while but I can't seem to get any bites being so far away. I have considered going and staying with a friend for a short time to try and find something but I haven't yet because I don't want my in laws to know I am looking (almost exclusively) outside of OH.
I am PMP certified and was an IT Director until my department got outsourced a few years ago. I have been doing PMP work on contract the last few years at PNC Bank but my contract was recently terminated so I am more than happy to find something elsewhere.
If anyone has contacts at companies and feels comfortable with delivering a resume to a hiring manager on my behalf I would be eternally grateful (and I really mean that). I can fully understand why Kirtland OH is a historical site and not headquarters of the church today.
I have been using all kinds of aids (linkedin etc) but it hasn't lead to anything out of state. I have posted companies below that I have been applying to and if you see one listed and feel you can deliver a resume for me to the hiring manager or a corp recruiter or HR person please let me know and I will get you a copy.
Thanks everyone for any help you can give.
ImuaKahuku and Imua BYU!
Recently I applied for positions at:
American Airlines
United Airlines
Spirit Airlines
Arup Labs
Uof U (yes I will take just about anything I can get in Utah :) ).
Utah Tech Council
Omni Hotels
Frontier Airlines
Hill AFB
ICP Systems
Apex Systems
Moxtek
I will be applying for positions in the next today at:
Disney Parks and Resorts
Wireless Services
Goal Zero - Nrg Energy Inc.
American Systems
Parallel HR Systems
Again, any help is very much appreciated!

