Archived Topic

Tysom's Older brother passed.

by imuakahuku · 3/27/2016

Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
Man, that's rough. Prayers and thoughts for the Hill family.
D
Ddawg
Only 31 years old. Tragic. A rough time for Taysom and the Hill family. A heavy burden.

Prayers and best wishes.
E
EM_Puma
Did anyone ever see if this was due to a medical issue whereby death was possible or an accident? 31 is a very young age to die, but I haven't read anything that spoke to the reason for his passing.
B
BOID
Medical causes are very rare in a young person that has no pre-existent diagnosis of chronic illness. Sometimes, there is an as yet undiagnosed condition, such as cardiac arrhythmia or cardiac conduction defects. Sometimes sudden embolic stroke from atrial fibrillation or pulmonary embolism from a rapid onset deep vein thrombosis. Also, a healthy person can be harboring a cerebral aneurism that bursts before anyone knows it's there. When the subject has been without any chronicity or undiagnosed hazards, then trauma, usually accidental, would be most likely. Outside of accidental, self induced, or foul play related causes, then acute, rapid onset of infectious disease, such as bacterial meningitis or bacteremia or viral encephalitis are very rare causes.



I don't know this clan. I don't know anything regarding Taysom's brother, and I don't imply anything in this case. Taysom's family apparently want privacy, and may God bless them. Death from any cause at such a young age is a very difficult thing for surviving loved ones to live through. Taysom sure seems like a very strong and well grounded character, though. It's good that he can be there for his family.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
E
EM_Puma
When there is no news about a young death (detail of accident in newspaper, of battle with medical issue), one always assumes suicide. My son's best friend, and someone he had gone with in the Army to Afghanistan, committed suicide over a year later in Utah County and it never made the paper. I'm okay with that as his father was a bishop and had a prominent position in a nearby private university.



I had seen someone post at TBS, "Pretty sad death that could have been avoided." I didn't know if they were coming from knowing the cause, but such a statement made me then wonder a bit more, like was he riding a 4-wheeler, etc. I was more curious if it had been noted anywhere something related to such an accident, but if it was not, then it had to be for a reason the family wanted to keep out of public light, and that's okay. The most important issue is always concerning those that are affected and our prayers go out to them.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.