Archived Topic

Luminoodle

by snoscythe · 3/22/2016

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
Dunno how many outdoorsy guys are on here, but I thought I would pass this on. I bought a Luminoodle in their first Kickstarter campaign last year. It was slow getting delivered, but I did get it, just a month late. It is awesome. I've had it on five campouts so far, as well as two overnight ice-fishing trips.



Anyway, they just began a second Kickstarter campaign for a new, better featured version. I just put in a for a 5' color with battery pack to add to the basic model I got last year. They are super handy for anyone who is outdoors in the dark very often. Looking forward to using the color version for night fishing where the red won't attract nearly so many bugs.



https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/powerpractical/luminoodle-color-and-basecamp-portable-light-ropes?ref=nav_search" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
D
Ddawg
That looks very kewl - and functional. I like.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.