Archived Topic

Gun-toting owners at Utah eatery

by byufan4ever · 3/22/2016

Advertisement
N
nuk13
I spent this last weekend at my brother's in Evanston. My sister in law ramrods an incredible Celtic festival where I saw a lot of kilts and one gun. It was on a woman. I heard another woman say something about it and I said she had every right. I think her reply was "not like that." I chose not to confront her, but that woman had the right as we all do. I thought about the theater shooting in Colorado and what would have happened if someone like this pistol packing mama had been there. A lot of lives would have been saved and wounds prevented. That is pretty much true in all other similar situations. Oh ya, I complimented the pistol packer.



In Wyoming you can open and conceal carry as you choose. I guess they are a little more constitution oriented there.
B
BroncoBot
nuk13 wrote:
I spent this last weekend at my brother's in Evanston. My sister in law ramrods an incredible Celtic festival where I saw a lot of kilts and one gun. It was on a woman. I heard another woman say something about it and I said she had every right. I think her reply was "not like that." I chose not to confront her, but that woman had the right as we all do. I thought about the theater shooting in Colorado and what would have happened if someone like this pistol packing mama had been there. A lot of lives would have been saved and wounds prevented. That is pretty much true in all other similar situations. Oh ya, I complimented the pistol packer.



In Wyoming you can open and conceal carry as you choose. I guess they are a little more constitution oriented there.

Long live the western spirit!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.