Archived Topic

Thank you Gonzaga

by tmoney35 · 3/20/2016

Advertisement
T
tmoney35
They're absolutely embarrassing Utah and I'm finding it very therapeutic
B
BroncoBot
Zags are the best rival that BYU's ever had.
U
urroner
How can you guys be so callous to those of the SNOT. They are only trying to be a little bit of happiness into their sad lives, just a little bit and you mock them.



What would Brigham Young have said about you arrogant attitude? If he were alive today, he would probably have said something like "Dude, I be so down with them :utard: losing. Bringeth thou it on Koach Krybaby. Doth thou need thy diaper changed? It smelleth like thou hath shat thyself yet once again."
Q
Qman
I have to admit I am jumping the Gonzaga bandwagon. All the way!
D
Ddawg
Luv seeing the #11 Zags embarrass and crush the #3 Yewt Pukes on the national stage. Suhweeeeet!!!



Final: Zags 82, Yewts 59



Revenge is best served cold. But steamy hot and fresh aint so bad. 8)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.