Archived Topic

Cheer for TTU or Michigan State?

by vancouvercougar · 12/31/2009

Advertisement
V
vancouvercougar
Who do you cheer for in the Alamo Bowl--Texas Tech or Michigan State? I sort of hope the Spartans beat the Red Raiders by a huge margin. That would be some poetic justice for Leach.
G
Guest
How hard do the TT players play without their man coaching? I don't see this ending well.
S
Schmoe
I'll root for the stupid, redneck, hick upper-management of TT to have strokes and heart attacks from eating so much fried chicken. Oh, and for the James family to meet the same fate as the O'Doyles in Billy Madison.
M
Mars


Having lived in Michigan, I'm a slight MSU fan.



That being said, Michigan State has something like EIGHTEEN players suspended for this game...



I picked Texas Tech with the maximum possible value to win this bowl game.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.