Archived Topic

Where to Store Pictures on the Cloud

by urroner · 2/29/2016

Advertisement
U
urroner
I hate the term "the Cloud." Hate it, hate it, hate it.



Anyway, I am scanning in pictures I have from the last 6o years. Only 5 of them predate 50 years. These pictures include a lot of family members and I want all of them to have access to those pictures and be able to download them, but not be able to modify or delete them. Is there a site out there which does that? I would put them on facebook, but facebook shrinks the pictures and I don't want that. It's a couple of thousand pictures.
J
jvquarterback
If you have prime with amazon you can store unlimited still photos.
U
urroner
jvquarterback wrote:
If you have prime with amazon you can store unlimited still photos.


I do have prime, I'll have to look into it. I wonder if my family can access it without being able to make changes. My first wife is Aussie and our kids are half Aussie, and y'all know Ozland was settled in the 1700s and 1800s by criminals and other English riff-raff.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.