Archived Topic

Tanner Mangum and Alexa Gray engaged

by hawkwing · 2/26/2016

Advertisement
G
Guest
703255466416058368
F
Fido
Good for him!
V
vancouvercougar
Fido wrote:
Good for him!



Good for her!
F
Fido
I thought her name sounded familiar--she is a senior on the volleyball team.



http://byucougars.com/athlete/w-volleyball/alexa-gray" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



And a darn good one:



https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CWXRCkmVAAEbxSG.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
G
Guest
Yes, they are a BYU Sports power couple. We look forward to many future Mangum babies.
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
Ugh! Are those skinny jeans on Tanner? I'm sorry, but skinny jeans should be outlawed for wear by human males.
I
imuakahuku
The last thing I had heard about her was that she was dating Anson Winder.





Congratulations Tanner and Alexa! Looks like we will get to cheer on another generation of super athletes (and I mean that mostly regarding character not just talent.)
D
Ddawg
SpiffCoug wrote:
Ugh! Are those skinny jeans on Tanner? I'm sorry, but skinny jeans should be outlawed for wear by human males.


Agree 2,000%. It's a hideous plot to destroy men.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.