M
MesaCougFanArchived Topic
Another Poll That We Need To Hijack
by MesaCougFan · 2/26/2016
Advertisement
G
GuestVoted.
S
scott715BYU with the early lead but only 18%.
D
DdawgEveryone vote. Thx for posting the link.
1. BYU 18.3%
2. Cincinnati 14.85%
3. Florida St. 12.2%
8)
1. BYU 18.3%
2. Cincinnati 14.85%
3. Florida St. 12.2%
8)
F
FidoIt looks like most are voting BYU & Cincinnati--which is what I did.
Advertisement
S
scott715I did BYU and CSU. Don't want to give votes to Cincinnati.
F
FidoI just figured if expansion happens they would want Cincy for West Virginia's sake. It doesn't really matter to me who the other is as long as BYU is one. haha
S
scott715I would like BYU to finish #1, C is in #2 currently.
D
DdawgBYU is getting thrashed. Come on guys - get your buddies and families to vote.
1. Boise St. 18.9%
2. BYU 16.3%
3. Cincinnati 12.1%
1. Boise St. 18.9%
2. BYU 16.3%
3. Cincinnati 12.1%
B
BYULVDdawg wrote:
BYU is getting thrashed. Come on guys - get your buddies and families to vote.
1. Boise St. 18.9%
2. BYU 16.3%
3. Cincinnati 12.1%
Not really thrashed, but any loss to the donkeys is embarrassing.
Advertisement
B
BYULVBtw, if memphis is a serious candidate for the Big12, I'm not sure I'd be too excited to join an organization that values Memphis as a member.
S
ScreamineagleVote and hit refresh you can vote until your fingers get tired I did my part.But dont put a lot in this poll knowing this.
J
JarheadScreamineagle wrote:
Vote and hit refresh you can vote until your fingers get tired I did my part.But dont put a lot in this poll knowing this.
I noticed the same thing too.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
M
MileHighCougarFanApparently someone got the word out to Memphis fans. We are not even close at this point.
Memphis 29.25% (56,839 votes)
Boise State 13.73% (26,678 votes)
Cincinnati 11.37% (22,095 votes)
BYU 10.07% (19,565 votes)
Northern Illinois 7.75% (15,068 votes)
East Carolina 6.78% (13,174 votes)
Colorado State 5.85% (11,368 votes)
Florida State 3.7% (7,196 votes)
SMU 3.16% (6,135 votes)
UConn 2.84% (5,528 votes)
USF 2.79% (5,422 votes)
Houston 2.71% (5,269 votes)
Memphis 29.25% (56,839 votes)
Boise State 13.73% (26,678 votes)
Cincinnati 11.37% (22,095 votes)
BYU 10.07% (19,565 votes)
Northern Illinois 7.75% (15,068 votes)
East Carolina 6.78% (13,174 votes)
Colorado State 5.85% (11,368 votes)
Florida State 3.7% (7,196 votes)
SMU 3.16% (6,135 votes)
UConn 2.84% (5,528 votes)
USF 2.79% (5,422 votes)
Houston 2.71% (5,269 votes)
S
SchmoeAgain, you can just refresh and vote again. This is two or three guys in mom's basement just revoting over and over. Memphis doesn't have 56,000 fans, much less fans that would vote on a random poll.
Advertisement
G
GuestA Memphis fan simply wrote a script that auto refreshes and votes dozens of times per second.
B
BOIDAnd, that jerk, Brad Rock, has a DN article just out, regarding this very poll. Incredibly, he presents it as legitimate. He deliberately ignores the fact that this poll was scammed, so he could make it appear to be discouraging for BYU. I'm sure that he knows better. What a scumbag.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
D
Ddawghawkwing wrote:
A Memphis fan simply wrote a script that auto refreshes and votes dozens of times per second.
That's how they are doing it. Rat ba$tard$. :skeptic:
S
scott715I was yesterday entering my vote but hand and Memphis was going up 8 to 10 at a time. I could not keep up.
When is the next 6th fan poll?
When is the next 6th fan poll?
D
DdawgMy fingers are bleeding. LOL! An effort in futility. 8)
But, I keep punching the keys. Onward .....
But, I keep punching the keys. Onward .....
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.

