I figured that was coming. If you look at the numbers of guys that Sitake's staff has been signing it seemed inevitable that someone had to be cut and with the coaches he had ties to no longer at BYU it makes sense.
F
Fido
702283232092356608
702296262926729217
702296647313698816
U
Ungoy
I can't wait to hear the Ute fans back track on trashing his name all over the place and what not saying he was nothing and was never going to amount to anything.
Honestly, to me this is not surprising. When all the things with him hit the fan, guilty or not, I had a feeling he would never make it to Provo.
S
SkystheLimit
With all the problems he has been involved in, I really questioned whether he would fit at BYU anyway and whether, if he ever got to BYU, he would be able to stay at BYU.
Advertisement
T
TulaneVandyRiceCoug
I wish him the best. There's a great athlete who is rough around the edges, and BYU has seen many of them, but no matter where he goes, I hope he makes good life choices and succeeds on and off the field.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
SpiffCoug
I doubted he would ever find his way to Provo after being arrested twice in a short time.
Y
YNot
I'm a little surprised that he would land with the Ewetes of all places. Was he recruited by Guy Holliday? If so, that makes more sense.
F
Fido
YNot wrote: I'm a little surprised that he would land with the Ewetes of all places. Was he recruited by Guy Holliday? If so, that makes more sense.
Yes, he was Holliday's recruit.
M
MileHighCougarFan
I have mixed feeling about this one. BYU made an offer and stood by it even after multiple legal setbacks. Maybe BYU is not best for him, maybe it is. If he was truly innocent or truly changed, BYU is likely the best place for him to succeed. If he has not had an internal course correction, it really does not matter where he goes, he will struggle to find success.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.