Archived Topic

Santa Clara Ratings

by byufan4ever · 2/14/2016

Advertisement
B
byufan4ever
Santa Clara game ratings:


Santa Clara (2).PNG

I think Fischer saw us talking about his low PER being due to his scoring only so he decided to show us that he can indeed be a complete player that cares about more than shooting 3s!



And here are the season ratings so far:


BYU Summary 2016-02-14.PNG
Q
Qman
We have played some weaker competition lately and KC has taken a step back offensively to let Fischer and Emery carry the load.



I have been impressed with Fischer's focus and effort on D and the Boards. I just wonder if we will be able to get Gonzaga again. Also we are in the position to need to win the WCC tourney.



In the long term I hope Chatman can continue to make small strides. We are going to need him badly next year after Fischer and KC graduate.
B
Brayden Green
It has been part of the strategy, and it is a smart one. KC is handling the ball less and is posting up on the wings more and at the free throw line. KC at the 3 point line is ineffective. KC with the ball at 10 feet and a drop step is a dangerous scorer.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.