F
FidoSo Ben Criddle's show today was all about if Taysom Hill is your guy or if Tanner Mangum is the focus of the preparation going into spring practice. But word is this:
697577502663794688
Hill will not be cleared for spring ball and might not be ready for August 1? I don't know how you can prepare for him to be your QB then.
Another point is if he has been talking to Virginia and Michigan as has been said, he would have had to ask for a release and been given permission to talk to other programs since he is still on scholarship and not graduated.
I don't think Taysom works out at BYU--they need to prep for Mangum to be your #1 and if Hill is still around in the fall, great. If not, they aren't stuck.
697577502663794688
Hill will not be cleared for spring ball and might not be ready for August 1? I don't know how you can prepare for him to be your QB then.
Another point is if he has been talking to Virginia and Michigan as has been said, he would have had to ask for a release and been given permission to talk to other programs since he is still on scholarship and not graduated.
I don't think Taysom works out at BYU--they need to prep for Mangum to be your #1 and if Hill is still around in the fall, great. If not, they aren't stuck.

