B
BoiseBYUI rarely watch pro football games, so I may be out of it, but I thought the Super Bowl was between the two best teams? And I thought the half time show was supposed to be an entertainment extravaganza? I missed the memo correcting those assumptions. I saw a game of turnovers, penalties, more turnovers, punts punts punts and a very old QB fluttering passes. As for half time, I guess the grand poombahs watched what Cold Play had to offer and decided, we need something more. So they got some woman with really big thighs and some other guys in leather jackets do a sound off. And the Cold Play guy? He kept crouching like he thought he was being targeted by terrorists. And as for the ads? Are we to expect many more babies in Denver this fall? I guess so. Sigh. What a waste of time.

