Archived Topic

LadyHawk's first book now available!

by hawkwing · 2/6/2016

Advertisement
G
Guest
Hey everyone, indulge me for a moment.



LadyHawk has written 8 novels and is working on finding an agent and national publisher even as she continues to write new novels.



Her first book, Recruits, is now available on Amazon and I have to say it's really good. If you, or anyone you love enjoys reading Young Adult, Dystopian, or light sci-fi, you may want to give it a try.



It's the first book in a trilogy, and the next books will be available on Amazon soon. The more purchases and reviews she gets the better our search for fame and fortune will go.



http://www.amazon.com/Recruits-Series-Sara-Jo-Cluff-ebook/dp/B01B52G2W6/ref=pd_rhf_gw_p_img_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=0J4D8BAH0B38DW9DJ64D" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



Thanks!
D
Ddawg
Dang! What a pleasant surprise. Talent overflows in the Hawking household. Congratulations. Lots of effort and dedication there. Thanks for sharing.
S
Sammich
I have to admit, when I saw the title I hoped it might be football-related. Only a little disappointed to find out otherwise in the description text. :D
G
Guest
Haha! I'll have to tell her to write her next book about BYU's 2017 recruiting class.
B
byufan4ever
I'm not sure how this works, but is there a way for you to get the book(s) on the Amazon Lending Library or kindleunlimited? I know it's only $2.99 right now, but as a Prime member I could borrow it for free with the Lending Library. Not sure how that works as far as you getting compensated, but it should help to get the book noticed more. Just a thought!
Advertisement
B
byufan4ever
I've requested that my local library buy the book!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.