Archived Topic

Ute fans claiming Utah dropped Tanielu

by Fido · 2/5/2016

Advertisement
F
Fido
Ute fans talking trash...


695428286373978114

695030991069380608
B
BOID
I've said it before. Max Hall was indeed right!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
M
MTM
The story I heard from what I believe to be reliable source is that Handsome wanted some sort of guarantee regarding playing time.

The coaches would not make any promises and they parted ways in mutual agreement.

I have not heard they actually pulled his offer but I think both sides knew he wasn't going to the U after his OV.

That is when I posted here that I believed he would go where Kalani was whether that was OSU or BYU.
S
Sammich
MTM wrote:
The story I heard from what I believe to be reliable source is that Handsome wanted some sort of guarantee regarding playing time.

The coaches would not make any promises and they parted ways in mutual agreement.

I have not heard they actually pulled his offer but I think both sides knew he wasn't going to the U after his OV.

That is when I posted here that I believed he would go where Kalani was whether that was OSU or BYU.

If this is true then he is a recruit that Bronco definitely would not have gotten. While I hope he's awesome I'm not sure how I feel about making such deals with players.
B
BYULV
If a guy needs a guarantee that he will start, it is likely they don't have the ability to win a starting spot. Just prove it on the field and you'll play.
Advertisement
G
Guest
Agreed. No recruit ever has a guaranteed spot in my book.
S
snoscythe
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/b5/79/0a/b5790a29203cab33b526ee976171fd72.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.