Archived Topic

Fellas, you gotta give it up for THIS Yoot

by Metal Bubba · 12/30/2009

Advertisement
M
Metal Bubba
[youtube]9T7iqxTH2yg[/youtube]



Steve Smith catches the ball, gets whacked so hard by the safety that it breaks his arm, stays on his feet, pulls another guy into the endzone, falls on his broken arm and then gets up to celebrate the TD. This dude is incredible. Glad he's on my team.



Respect.
1
1967cougar
No I don't.
S
stuckinbig10country
I always thought Carolina would have been a great place for John Beck. I think he would have thrived there because he would have had a great receiver, running game, and good defense.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
M
Metal Bubba
stuckinbig10country wrote:
I always thought Carolina would have been a great place for John Beck. I think he would have thrived there because he would have had a great receiver, running game, and good defense.


Interesting. Well, I know he's got a better arm than Matt Moore and way more leadership skills. You might be right.
B
BerliNY
1967cougar wrote:
No I don't.


I really think you do. That was nuts.
K
kfilly20
I dont care if he is a Utard, Steve Smith is a bad ass for sure.
S
Schmoe
Yep, he's a criminal, thug, terrible person, and a badass.
M
Metal Bubba
Schmoe wrote:
Yep, he's a criminal, thug, terrible person, and a badass.


Yeah, kinda like one of Joe Smith's buddies... Porter Rockwell. Only a lot more tame.
Advertisement
S
Schmoe
Metal Bubba wrote:
Yep, he's a criminal, thug, terrible person, and a badass.


Yeah, kinda like one of Joe Smith's buddies... Porter Rockwell. Only a lot more tame.


Porter Rockwell wasn't a thug or a terrible person, and to infer that is offensive and borderline blasphemous.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.