Archived Topic

Two tickets available to SMC.

by Brayden Green · 2/4/2016

Advertisement
B
Brayden Green
I might have my two season tickets available for tonight's game. I have the cough of the century this week, and I don't think I'm going to feel good enough for tonight's game. I'very offered them to family, but I want to get a backup in case they don't land a sitter (we want to pack that place).



Free. No cost. Two tickets side by side. Upper bowl, not the best tickets, but have a good view. Not the worst either.



Must pickup in Lehi, and **must use** them if claiming them. We want that place loud to defend the undefeated home court and beat SMU!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BYULV
Wish I were up there, would love to go to the game. Feel better and go Cougs!



Ps: I think we are playing SMC instead of SMU. SMU has a normal sized gym of their own. ;)
B
Brayden Green
BYULV wrote:
Wish I were up there, would love to go to the game. Feel better and go Cougs!



Ps: I think we are playing SMC instead of SMU. SMU has a normal sized gym of their own. ;)


Ha, you're right. My brain hurts.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
Schmoe
I'd take them, but I think I may have the same cough. Something going around.
B
Brayden Green
They are claimed.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.