Archived Topic

LEAKED: Alema Pilimai's Offer Letter from Utah.

by scott715 · 2/4/2016

Advertisement
S
scott715
694946188282372096
F
frdbtr
Is this a Joke? Boney fuller is usually joking about stuff.
K
KingCoug
I don't know if it's real or not but it looks like something Whittingham would say.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BOID
This has to be a satire. I know that the Utes are this silly and arrogant, and could leak some of this nonsense in off-the-cuff, spontaneous speech. But I doubt that they would be this stupid in a prepared letter. I might have believed it if it had merely boasted of PAC 12 membership, which they always do.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
F
Fido
If it is Boney Fuller, it is a joke.
Advertisement
E
EM_Puma
I was suspect until I got to the first bullet point and then I was certain it was a farce. Good though.
S
Stirfry
EM_Puma wrote:
I was suspect until I got to the first bullet point and then I was certain it was a farce. Good though.

No doubt it's a joke but the first bullet point probably my really is included in their letter. Second billet point is probably "Rick Reilly's national champion in 2008"



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
SpiffCoug
The joke here involved a Rivals (?) reporter who covers Utah who said that Pilimai's offer was being pulled because on his OV he had been talking up BYU and the Utes weren't going to sign him because of that.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.