Archived Topic

BYU Recruiting Presser

by SpiffCoug · 2/3/2016

Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
I watched it. Decent enough.



But the thing that stuck out to me most was how unprofessional and unserious Reno Mahe was. Photo-bombing shots of Dick Harmon while Harmon was asking a question. Waving and mouthing, "Hi Mom!" in the background. Ribbing his immediate supervisor with a mocking question.



Sorry, but you're a D1 position coach now. Act like it.
F
Fido
Yeah, I noticed that too. I hope that he is just a little hyper with the newness of all this and that the seriousness of the job sinks in as he gets wrapped up in spring practices and realizes he needs to produce results. Being loose is a good thing--being a clown isn't.
B
byufan4ever
What do you expect of someone who was given, no, handed a job based on ties and ethnicity instead of a solid resume and experience?
S
snoscythe
Like I've said before, I really hope that the reason we hired Reno is because he essentially already lives at the football offices and could be hired on the cheap....the super cheap, freeing up coin to pay other assistants more. Other than that, it's hard to understand that move and keeping Tidwell hanging on until the very end.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.