B
byufan4everPlayer performance for Saturday's game:
Pepperdine (2).PNG
I've been impressed by Kaufusi the last two games. Not sure what to make of Hartsock yet. He's made some 3s and gotten some rebounds...
And season so far:
BYU Summary 2016-02-01.PNG
Any updates on Jake Toolson? I guess he won't be back this season? And how many games is Seljaas expected to miss?
So the St. Mary's game is on BYUtv and not ESPN? That's two of the league's better teams. Wouldn't ESPN pick up the game? As a conference game don't they have first rights to it?
Pepperdine (2).PNG
I've been impressed by Kaufusi the last two games. Not sure what to make of Hartsock yet. He's made some 3s and gotten some rebounds...
And season so far:
BYU Summary 2016-02-01.PNG
Any updates on Jake Toolson? I guess he won't be back this season? And how many games is Seljaas expected to miss?
So the St. Mary's game is on BYUtv and not ESPN? That's two of the league's better teams. Wouldn't ESPN pick up the game? As a conference game don't they have first rights to it?

