A
AmmonCougar1I know this probably should be in the recruiting forum but it directly pertains to this and I imagine more will see it here than there. Mods: Move it if you must.
My question is this: For those who follow recruiting much closer than I will you please provide a comparative list of those who committed to Bronco and his staff before he moved to UVA and those who are still or are now newly committed? I have heard several conflicting reports that Kalani is rocking it and others saying he has only flipped one better than 2* recruit. Any help would be appreciated.
Go Cougs!!!
J. Child
Ammon, ID
My question is this: For those who follow recruiting much closer than I will you please provide a comparative list of those who committed to Bronco and his staff before he moved to UVA and those who are still or are now newly committed? I have heard several conflicting reports that Kalani is rocking it and others saying he has only flipped one better than 2* recruit. Any help would be appreciated.
Go Cougs!!!
J. Child
Ammon, ID

