Archived Topic

Taysom Hill Staying at BYU?

by SkystheLimit · 1/27/2016

Advertisement
S
SkystheLimit
This is from CB, so take it for what it's worth, but hopefully, it's true:


Real Men Wear Blue

Taysom has decided to stay at BYU. Expect to see him in Cougar Blue next year.

I have a direct connection to Taysom and his wife. As of only a few weeks ago, Taysom was undecided and looking seriously at transferring to UVA and at least one other school (the rumors were accurate). But Sitake and Detmer have met repeatedly with him and managed to persuade him to stay and play for the Cougars next year. I know nothing about the potential QB battle between Taysom and Tanner (and whether any promises have been made), but can say--based on direct information--that Taysom as of now has decided to return.



This is a good decision for him, and I'm very happy to have him back.



Disclaimer: I rarely have inside connections, don't make claims this like often, and also don't care whether you believe me. (so please no obnoxious boardmails--if you don't want to believe it, ignore the post)
E
EM_Puma
I'd have a problem with someone who knew me and had the audacity to announce something I hadn't made official on my own.
T
TulaneVandyRiceCoug
It had to have been my direct tweet to Taysom this week, begging him to stay. Shameless self promo for @JWPresearch



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.