Archived Topic

Kyle Collinsworth is the best PG in the WCC this season

by hawkwing · 1/23/2016

Advertisement
G
Guest
Agree or disagree? Why?
S
SpiffCoug
Agree.



He is also the best player in the conference. But he won't be recognized as such. The WCC only honors players that win the league. I'm convinced the WCC PoY award is really the Best Senior on the Team that Wins the WCC Regular Season Award.
F
frdbtr
SpiffCoug wrote:
Agree.



He is also the best player in the conference. But he won't be recognized as such. The WCC only honors players that win the league. I'm convinced the WCC PoY award is really the Best Senior on the Team that Wins the WCC Regular Season Award.


Then BYU needs to win the WCC.
B
BroncoBot
frdbtr wrote:
Agree.



He is also the best player in the conference. But he won't be recognized as such. The WCC only honors players that win the league. I'm convinced the WCC PoY award is really the Best Senior on the Team that Wins the WCC Regular Season Award.


Then BYU needs to win the WCC.

It's about time BYU! and this year appears to be very doable. BYU SHOULD win the WCC this year. SMC being the other strong TEAM (they play like one) out there.
B
bigbluepuma
Agree. Also agree with Spiff. I recognize that he has weaknesses, but he really is a special player. I think that he may have learned a little more at Portland that will improve his play some more. I also think that they have a good chance of winning the conference because the new players are beginning to gel and understand what it takes to compete consistently at this level. Sometimes fans forget that always takes time.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.