B
Brayden GreenBYU needs to join a conference as soon as possible, even the MWC, and get out of this poor excuse for a conference with its poor officiating. These games are some of the poorest excuses for officiating I have witnessed in my entire adult life.
I'm not saying it is anti-BYU, it swings both ways. But, it is hard to play in a league that has officials that don't understand what a travel is. They might as well just put a large wheel of fortune type wheel next to each court and just go to the refs after each play and spin it.
BYU didn't deserve to win that game against Portland (because for some reason we are starting a small forward that can't hit a jumpshot and is slow and has average handles at point guard), but I would like to at least win or lose fairly.
Screw this conference. These refs are absolutely trash.
I'm not saying it is anti-BYU, it swings both ways. But, it is hard to play in a league that has officials that don't understand what a travel is. They might as well just put a large wheel of fortune type wheel next to each court and just go to the refs after each play and spin it.
BYU didn't deserve to win that game against Portland (because for some reason we are starting a small forward that can't hit a jumpshot and is slow and has average handles at point guard), but I would like to at least win or lose fairly.
Screw this conference. These refs are absolutely trash.

