Archived Topic

SPRING FOOTBALL ROSTER/Depth Chart

by scott715 · 1/14/2016

Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
Given Taysom Hill's unknown status both in regards to health and location (and let's not forget that he received his senior blanket on senior day), and I know it says OR, Tanner Mangum should be listed first.



QB depth should read Mangum OR T. Hill
B
BroncoBot
SpiffCoug wrote:
Given Taysom Hill's unknown status both in regards to health and location (and let's not forget that he received his senior blanket on senior day), and I know it says OR, Tanner Mangum should be listed first.



QB depth should read Mangum OR T. Hill

???
F
Fido
A couple things:

Do we know if Taysom Hill applied and was granted a medical redshirt for last season? I don't know that I've seen anything that says it happened but would be necessary to return. Also, has anyone seen an update on if he is cleared to play on his foot for spring ball? Part of me wonders if the reason he hasn't said one way or another yet is if he is still waiting to hear if he CAN play again. Since his injury happened in game 1 (Sep 5), I would suspect he should know if he is healing to be cleared by spring camp in March wouldn't he? That would be 6 months of healing by then.



I see a B. Johnson as a WR who will be leaving on a mission after spring ball. Who is that? The only Johnsons that I'm aware of is OL Kyle Johnson and the returning from a mission RB Calvin Johnson, Jr.
S
snoscythe
SpiffCoug wrote:
Given Taysom Hill's unknown status both in regards to health and location (and let's not forget that he received his senior blanket on senior day), and I know it says OR, Tanner Mangum should be listed first.



QB depth should read Mangum OR T. Hill


Rather than go full Walter trying to read to much into the "or" listings to make them less of an "or"



http://i49.servimg.com/u/f49/16/09/70/40/big-l10.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



I'd prefer we keep it simple and continue to list the "or" guys alphabetically, like they've always done.
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
Fido wrote:
A couple things:

Do we know if Taysom Hill applied and was granted a medical redshirt for last season? I don't know that I've seen anything that says it happened but would be necessary to return. Also, has anyone seen an update on if he is cleared to play on his foot for spring ball? Part of me wonders if the reason he hasn't said one way or another yet is if he is still waiting to hear if he CAN play again. Since his injury happened in game 1 (Sep 5), I would suspect he should know if he is healing to be cleared by spring camp in March wouldn't he? That would be 6 months of healing by then.



I see a B. Johnson as a WR who will be leaving on a mission after spring ball. Who is that? The only Johnsons that I'm aware of is OL Kyle Johnson and the returning from a mission RB Calvin Johnson, Jr.

I don't think we've heard anything about a medical redshirt being applied for and/or granted. I don't think we've had any update on his health and whether he is cleared for anything yet.
S
snoscythe
The soonest he could have applied for the medical hardship was after the LV Bowl.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.