E
EM_PumaAs is common with former BYU opponents in FB or BB, I tend to watch our opponents in their games during the season we play. This weeks event though turned my stomach so much against Puketah, that I couldn't watch the game, even though they were playing another of our current year foes.
What I'm really curious about is what was Fox Sports take on the issue as they reported the game? The ESPN broadcast of the Thursday BYU vs Santa Clara game was all over the issue. I want to know if it was even brought up by Fox Sports at the Puketah vs. Colorado game last night. That would say a lot if there is pressure coming from PAC12 to Fox Sports, who covers the PAC12, to downplay this issue. I would think they would be independent and report on such a unusual event, especially at a game involving the two teams the PAC12 is substantially trying to get to be rivals.
I'm still believing there is something in what Puketah is doing being driven by those evil minions of the PAC12. Just a theory. It's hard for me to believe that Chris Hill has it only as his personal agenda.
What I'm really curious about is what was Fox Sports take on the issue as they reported the game? The ESPN broadcast of the Thursday BYU vs Santa Clara game was all over the issue. I want to know if it was even brought up by Fox Sports at the Puketah vs. Colorado game last night. That would say a lot if there is pressure coming from PAC12 to Fox Sports, who covers the PAC12, to downplay this issue. I would think they would be independent and report on such a unusual event, especially at a game involving the two teams the PAC12 is substantially trying to get to be rivals.
I'm still believing there is something in what Puketah is doing being driven by those evil minions of the PAC12. Just a theory. It's hard for me to believe that Chris Hill has it only as his personal agenda.

