Archived Topic

Rose gives it to the Pukes for cancelling Rivalry (Audio)

by Brayden Green · 1/7/2016

Advertisement
B
Brayden Green
Runnin' Scared.



Here is the audio. What a stud for saying it like it is.



https://t.co/HJ50qCwgqT" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo302/sport1200_photos/Koward.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
Brayden Green
This doesn't hurt BYU. We are the ones getting all the top instate basketball recruits. I say we dump them in all sports, including football next year.
B
Brayden Green
Twitter Game is on point:


684864464902991872

684883218324062209

Thanks to whichever mod made that work. Gold Stars and Ribbons :)
S
Stirfry
Brayden Green wrote:
Runnin' Scared.



Here is the audio. What a stud for saying it like it is.



https://t.co/HJ50qCwgqT" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo302/sport1200_photos/Koward.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Rose has had four weeks to think about this and he's still fired up. That's a strong interview that's not intended to make any friends.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BYULV
Did you notice, about 2/3 the way through the interview (2:30 mark) when rose hesitates to answer a question, you hear him say, "I've got to be careful what I say" ? He says it under his breath and he probably didn't mean to say it out loud even. Apparently he has a lot more he'd like to say that he isn't saying.
Advertisement
B
Brayden Green
I love his passion and emotion. He is a BYU guy through and through.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
A
ABYUFAN
I was wondering what the Utes coach's new nickname should be. I'm torn between Coach Quitstowiak - or Coach 80k



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
K
KingCoug
It's fascinating to read the Utes fan spin of this over on their board. They reallyy have convinced themselves that they've moved on and are above playing BYU. Nevermind that since joining the PAC 12, the mighty Utes have gone 30-44 in conference basketball and 20-27 in conference football.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougs_Rule
ABYUFAN wrote:
I was wondering what the Utes coach's new nickname should be. I'm torn between Coach Quitstowiak - or Coach 80k



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Not bad. But I love "THE WUSS"'far better. What a wuss. What a douche.

But the underbelly of this whole story is the bigger wuss is Dr UnderHill who knows Coach Wuss isn't likely to stay if his childish demands aren't met. The level of indulgence after all that was learned (or maybe not learned) from canceling the football rivalry is laughable. Serious egg on their wussy faces. #cancelallrivalrygameswithYewts
B
BoiseBYU
So now we have coach Kwit and coach Kant at the u (lower case intended)
Advertisement
B
Brayden Green
Cougs_Rule wrote:
I was wondering what the Utes coach's new nickname should be. I'm torn between Coach Quitstowiak - or Coach 80k



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Not bad. But I love "THE WUSS"'far better. What a wuss. What a douche.

But the underbelly of this whole story is the bigger wuss is Dr UnderHill who knows Coach Wuss isn't likely to stay if his childish demands aren't met. The level of indulgence after all that was learned (or maybe not learned) from canceling the football rivalry is laughable. Serious egg on their wussy faces. #cancelallrivalrygameswithYewts


C'mon guys, it's right there in the first 3 letters of his name...



Coach Kry



;)
U
urroner
To Coach Kry-Baby



http://cdn.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/1343180207295_3826902.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
F
Fido
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CYIpjEKUwAElSYW.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
E
EM_Puma
My reflection in the mirror told me exactly what this was all about.



Eric Mica told Coach Kwitter that he'd come back from his mission and go play at Puketah, but the coach had to get rid of any possibility of Mica having to show back up in Provo.



That's absolutely the reason why, unless it isn't.
U
urroner
685205400128360448
Advertisement
U
urroner
685181875409661952
U
urroner
685210102329143296
U
urroner
685206204725866496
U
urroner
685207721742864385
U
urroner
Okay, last one, but this is the best one I've seen. Note the disappearing Puke player.


685211851236360192
Page 1 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.