Archived Topic

Vote For Coach Rose!!!

by urroner · 1/5/2016

Advertisement
E
EM_Puma
I didn't see this over at CB. If it doesn't land there, this will get no where. Needs to be tweeted out by BYU as well. Rose is 26th as of this post, but obvious few votes posted.
B
BYULV
he was 22 yesterday, currently 27, so he's dropping fast. Wouldn't take much to boost him into the higher ranks.
S
Schmoe
BYULV wrote:
he was 22 yesterday...


It sure feels that way to me, too, like it was just yesterday...
E
EM_Puma
At 23 today. As I said, there just hasn't been the push that we sometimes seen in these things. I don't know why in this case. We came close a few years back when I think OSU's Matta won, but last year is same as this, since we expect we can't win against these schools, few are trying and BYU isn't even properly pimping this.
Advertisement
S
scott715
The ROC needs to take the lead.
S
scott715
Now in 16th place. I assume he just needs to finish in the top 24 to make the next round and then the vote starts over? or do the votes carry over? You can vote once per day.
E
EM_Puma
Greg Wrubell finally tweets on the subject. Rose is at 15 this morning. I don't like seeing Gonzaga's Mark Few ahead of Rose. We brag of how many more fans we can put in seats than Gonzaga, therefore we have to do better than this or we're not walking the walk.



Until this is posted on Cougar Board, it's not going to get far.
G
Guest
Don't forget you can vote everyday!
S
scott715
Up to 11th.
Advertisement
S
scott715
Bump. Vote once a day. in 15th place.
G
Guest
Was in 12th the other day.



Need to get more votes.
S
scott715
Down to 17th place and in danger of missing the cut at 16. Go vote.
S
scott715
Still 17th place
S
scott715
Still in 17th place.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.