Archived Topic

Tyler Luatua, current ND TE, considering transferring to BYU

by scott715 · 1/4/2016

Advertisement
S
scott715
683811118528073728
S
scott715
689877345566531588
D
Ddawg
Actually requested transferring? The plot thickens - and looks good for the Cougs. I hope he makes the move. Always looking for talent.
Advertisement
Q
Qman
Good I think. The linked article talks about his concussions. Focus on the plural there.
M
MileHighCougarFan
Qman wrote:
Good I think. The linked article talks about his concussions. Focus on the plural there.


That jumped out at me as well. Having a kid on scholarship who is concussion prone does not seem like a good get. If he walks on, that is different.



On another note, he may have figured out why Manti had a long distance relationship and decided his prospects for an eternal companion were better on campus at the Y than on the phone.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
F
Fido
So if he is transferring he would need to sit out the 2016 season I imagine. Then would have 2 years starting in 2017.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.