Archived Topic

The Devastating Blizzard of 2016, Florida Style

by urroner · 12/31/2015

Advertisement
U
urroner
To all my friends and non-friends of Cougar Corner, who are experiencing the thrill and ecstasy of sub-freezing weather, be it known to one and all, I am making a great sacrifice for all y'all and am hauling my blowfish belly white carcass to the beach right now and will be suffering immeasurable annoyance, harrowing displeasure, and insurmountable calamity in the 80 degree blizzard of sunshine and cool breezes happening there.



I'm going to do me a bit of fishing there, or as my boys would say when I do it, feed the fishies and look like a total fool.



I humbly plead for all of y'all to pray for my safe return. My sun block may fail.





https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2866/11766139904_1aa8fe2c69_b.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
scott715
You suck.
U
urroner
scott715 wrote:
You suck.


Just like a Hoover and I'm proud of that awesome quality. :lol:
D
Ddawg
That is pure beauty - gorgeous! I could post a picture of my desk at work - not quite as beautiful. 8)



Happy New Year to all!



http://www.laurenqhill.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/messy-desk.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
Brayden Green
Ddawg wrote:
That is pure beauty - gorgeous! I could post a picture of my desk at work - not quite as beautiful. 8)



Happy New Year to all!



http://www.laurenqhill.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/messy-desk.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Do you have that file I requested?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.